How do I change my Apple speaker settings?
- In the Home app on your iOS or iPadOS device, touch and hold a HomePod or Siri-enabled accessory.
- Scroll down, tap. , then do any of the following: Assign HomePod to a different room: Tap Room, then choose a new room.
- Invoke Control Center when audio is currently playing.
- Long press or 3D Touch the music block.
- Tap the wireless audio icon.
- If your device is AirPlay 2-capable, you'll see a circle next to it. ...
- Give it a few seconds to connect to all devices.
Go into the Wi-Fi under Settings on your iPhone/iPad. Select the speaker you want to set up AirPlay under “SET UP NEW AIRPLAY SPEAKER...” on the lower part of the display. Choose the Wi-Fi network you want to connect this speaker to, then press Next.
Open the AirPort Utility application on your Mac or iOS device. Select your AirPort Express from the network map, and click or tap the Edit button. Go to the AirPlay section. Change the AirPlay Speaker Name option, and update the settings.
- Turn on the Bluetooth device you want to rename so it connects to your iPhone. ...
- Start the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap "Bluetooth."
- Find the device you want to rename. ...
- Tap "Name." ...
- On the Name page, rename the device and then tap "Done" on the keyboard.
The Home app is where HomePod names can be changed. On the Home tab, press and hold the HomePod or HomePod mini to be renamed, then scroll down and tap the gear icon in the lower-right to see More options. The text field at the top is the name and tapping it will bring up the on-screen keyboard to make changes.
Customize Your HomePod! - YouTube
With Apple TV: From the Home Screen on Apple TV, select Settings > Video and Audio > Audio Output. Select the HomePod or stereo pair that you want to use for home theater audio. With iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: In the Home app, press and hold Apple TV, then scroll down and tap Default Audio Output.
- Open the Control Center by swiping down from the right corner on your Home screen. Swipe up from the bottom if you have an older iPhone model with a Home button.
- If you see an option for Screen Mirroring, your iPhone is AirPlay compatible.
- Go to Settings > “General“.
- Click “AirPlay & Handoff“.
- Tap “Automatically AirPlay to TVs“.
- You will see three options: “Automatic“, “As“, and “Never“. Change it to “Ask” if you want your device to ask you to connect every time you're near the AirPlay device.
Can you AirPlay to 2 devices?
You can't get AirPlay 2 on an Android device.
AirPlay can send video as well as audio, while Bluetooth only works with audio. But because AirPlay uses Wi-Fi, it's capable of a higher quality of streaming audio than Bluetooth.
AirPlay has the capability of playing across a much larger distance between devices than Bluetooth. Instead of the usual Bluetooth range of 10-20m, distance is limited by the reach of the Wi-Fi network. This means you can wander your house freely while the tunes keep on playing!
You'll need to tap the three dots menu in the upper-right corner of older Android phones. Toggle the Dual Audio switch to turn it on. With Dual Audio, simply pair the phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and you'll have a seamless experience between both.
From the Home screen, select Source, and then select the device you want to name. You can also add the device to the Home screen by selecting Add to Home. Once you've selected your device, press the Up button to use the available functions. Edit: Rename the inputs and choose new icons for your devices.
How to change the TV name on LG Smart TV?
- Press the home button on your smart remote.
- Click on the Settings (cog) icon and go to Network.
- Clear the TV name field and enter a new name.